Adjusting well

5:06:00 pm

Hello, everyone! It's saturday already. How's your weekend?
Mine was pretty exciting. My housemate hold a halloween party today, and everyone have to bring their own food and drinks to share. :) I'm going to pop some popcorn tonight.

Anyway, it's my third week here, and i'm adjusting pretty well. Everyone in the house are kind and pretty helpful. I'm glad to choose sharehouse instead of apartment. LOL~

All this time, I've been trying to save up some money so I've been cooking every morning. If you follow me in instagram or happened to befriend me on path, you will see everyday I post my brunch menu. (∩_∩) They're pretty simple and easy to make, and really help me to save some money.

Chicken and veggie

Fish and veggie

Oglio pasta with ham

Lapchiong, egg (should be sunny side up but i'm failed), and veggie.

If you realized something, I always add some veggies in all my food (except the pasta). Yeah, I'm trying to maintain my healthy diet here so I've been craving some fruits and veggies everyday. By the way, do you want the recipe? It's easy to make and won't take too much time to make. Just comment if you want the recipe. :D

The last thing is, I didn't bring my camera nor my tripod to Japan, so I couldn't take outfit photos. I'm really sorry about this. I will search for camera soon, so please be patient. Anyway, I have to go now to prepare the party, so I will see you soon! :D

And please don't forget to follow me at instagram - @anasgch027 (the banner is in the blog) for daily update about my life in Japan. Search the hashtag #anlifeinjapan. If you want to know something regarding Japan, please don't hestitate to comment below. I will try my hardest to share the information for you guys!


xoxo
Anastasia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aaa~ can i have the recipe for the 1st, 3rd and 4th dish? it looks good! :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! ^____^ Delicious meals!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°